Sunday, June 26, 2011

Eclipse vs NetBeans for PHP Development

A good comparison of the two best Java IDE's (Eclipse and NetBeans) is here >>. The author used Eclipse for PHP developers and NetBeans IDE 7.0.

Which One is Better?

From the author "If you like robust and powerful IDE you will like Eclipse. NetBeans goes for simplicity and lightweights. I prefer NetBeans because it gets things done, everything just works without configuration and additional setup, so I can focus on coding rather then dealing with IDE."

Yes indeed. "For me" I also prefer the NetBeans IDE because of its simplicity and its easy use. But I will not stick with only one IDE. Personally I use NetBeans IDE for Java, and Eclipse for Android development :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.